18 February 2012

Yeah, I'm Not the Best Person in the World

So I humiliated my friend in front of our friends while I am 6 hours away from any of them. I also may have ruined his chance with this girl that he may or may not like; he won't tell me. I understand why he won't tell me, and I feel bad about betraying his trust. He asked me not to tell anyone, and I just blanked that part out and concentrated on not being angry for doing it in the first place.
A little information: I don't really like the chick. She's okay, very nice (a little too nice), but she just can't seem to process that no one is perfect and she seems to go out with different guys who never live up to her standards. I guess part of me wanted to protect him from that misery, the other part just can't really stand her.
But I guess I'm just a dumb dyke who can't keep her mouth shut, or remember anything.
Also, I'm in love with the guy, except for the tiny problem of him being a guy. Let me explain. This is the #1 perfect person for me. He is awesome, sweet, nerdy enough for me not to seem weird, and we have a lot of the same tastes in things, even girls. There is just no physical attraction. I like the theory of him, but not his anatomy. I guess what I used to say is true: you love people for what's in their hearts, not what's in their pants. But to paraphrase my friend: what's in the pants is an added bonus.
Is there a reason for this? Sort of. I wanted to get this out of my head, because I won't be able to fall asleep thinking about it, and at least this way I'll be okay. I know I have 2 readers, and they both know me and might be shocked by my proclamation of love for our friend, so this probably means nothing to the world. I just wanted to (somewhat) publicly apologize to my friend by using Steve (the Internet as my amazing cousin and I decided, since Steve corresponds with some of the most distracting people we know). I'm sorry I can't keep a secret other than my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment