15 February 2012

Reminiscing and Getting Lost (but not really)


Wow I can actually spell that word. Anywhich, today is the anniversary of the day I met someone who changed my life. Well I actually never met her, but that's entirely different. It's been a year since she came into my life, and I lost track of how long it's been since she left. One year since my life changed forever. Well that's enough of that.



I went out today and got a little lost. Not exactly lost, just not really knowing where I was going. I found the Brooklyn and Williamsburg bridges as I planned for my day off. I finally found some good Chinese food! I found a mall. Not exactly what I was looking for but it's what I found. I wandered around for a while and played with the claw machines like my inner child was never allowed to do. I didn't win anything...*insert sad face here* but I got to take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment