12 February 2012

I Dun Wanna Go Outside

So it's really cold out there. No seriously, it's really really really cold out there.
I was out for a little bit, wandering up and down Broadway and Houston. I stopped for shirts and hair and food. If anyone cares to know, Artichoke Pizza is Ah-Fricken-Mazing! I definitely would recommend it to anyone who visits NYC looking for some really pizza. Anywhich, I was out there in jeans, cami, sweatshirt, scarf, thigh-highs, boots, coat, and gloves. I was fine until I left a place to walk across the street and decided  I wouldn't need my gloves for that short amount of time. I was very wrong.
I'm not going to lie...I  just paused right there and made myself go outside. You see I found this Chinese take-out place really close to my favourite frozen yogurt place (on Google) and decided to go since I'd been craving hunan chicken and lo mein since I moved here. I never found it.
I honestly should not be allowed in grocery stores. I walked down the street and found Five Guys, and I decided to get fries, but then I realized Gourmet Garage was just down the street. I ended up with some vegan dumplings, Five Guys fries, and frozen yogurt, along with some various groceries.
Yeah I think I've got enough food for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment