17 February 2012

Untitled

I really couldn't think of a title since today I just kept a list of the things I thought I could rant about.
I have been watching Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, and really all I can think about is how much Guildenstern reminds me of Jake from Jake and Amir, and the more I think about that the more I make myself think of Rosencrantz as Amir. But I'm still not sure which is which...and this is the second time I've seen it.
In the office today the Bob (known forever more as Bobert) asked if I had change from the toll roads. I got to thinking: why are there speed limits on toll roads? I mean, yes it's safe, but shouldn't it at least be higher than normal since people are paying to use it? Of course there are the tolls in Ireland where your license plate is recorded and you pay for it online afterwards...random. Also today I had to give someone back money, and apparently I gave them too much, and he complained. Why? Why complain if someone gives you too much money? Please tell me if I do that, but don't complain. It makes no sense.
I've also kind of been wasting some time. You see my job in the office is to pick of Steve's (not the Internet's) slack, but Steve (not the Internet) is awesome at his job, so I don't do much. I play with Google Maps, and lately draw on my hands. I don't know why it's so entertaining to draw stitches around my pointer finger, a fleur de lis on my middle finger, and an HRC symbol on my ring finger. I'm just getting weirder.
I'm also kind of disappointed now. I used to always think my small city was tiny. I was told it was smaller than central park, but now I've actually Googled it and found that it's bigger. I don't know why I resent my town so much. It wasn't horrible, except for my father's relatives and their friends, but it was just boring. It was not my style with nothing but civil war history and the entirety of the town focused on the high school and the apple blossom festival. I just didn't feel right there. It feels good up here, though I could do with out the cold.
I saw an incredibly awesome feet today. Bobert opened a huge UPS box that was delivered today...WITH A SPOON! Yeah, I'm easily amused.
One tiny tidbit so this doesn't seem too rambly. It's the year of the dragon in the Chinese zodiac, and all I can think of is Mushu from Mulan. A little tiny almost pathetic dragon, voiced by Eddie Murphy. BEST YEAR EVAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment