13 February 2012

Mini Movie Rant

It wasn't even the correct brand...
But now onto some downtime. Nine Dead. A great picker-upper (insert sarcasm), but it makes me think. More than a few times I have to pause to let the video load on Netflix, and I wonder how people can be the way that they are. The Priest: he knows something, but refuses to share the information because of his priestly duty. That's lovely father, but other characters die because of you lying. You are stealing their right to live. You are hurting some not-so-innocent people and not doing anything to stop a mad killer.
I guess he did help though, but still...eh
I didn't really like Melissa Joan Hart in this film. I think she spent too much time playing Sabrina and not enough time playing Katrina to get the part right. Way too much over-acting.
Very clever how the father put it together. Good way to plan your death if you don't want to live.
I'm going to stop there because it won't make any sense if I keep going.
Also I'm going to be an overachiever and make yet another entry for today, because I don't want to try and squeeze an entirely different topic into this little rant I came up with while waiting for Netflix to load.

No comments:

Post a Comment