14 February 2012

Haha I Procrastinated



Yeah, I didn't feel like writing on Valentine's Day. Well I did post 3 times the day before if that counts for anything.
Well if you care, here is a recap of my Valentine's Day. I woke up 8:30; I am supposed to be at work at 8:30. So I ended up being an hour late. Nobody seemed to notice... Then I worked at the office, but I didn't have anything to do because Steve is so wonderful at his job that he doesn't leave any little things to finish for him. After that I went home, then went out to the book store, then came back home, then went out for food but didn't feel like waiting in line, then came back again. Fun times. I ate a packet of cookies and a small tub of sorbet. I made popcorn and watched Gnomeo and Juliet. Beautiful movie. I wore just about all of my wigs tonight. I think roommate is getting used to my ever-changing look.

No comments:

Post a Comment