23 February 2012

Why?

So while I wait for my hair to dry, I wonder why did I do this to my hair? Why blonde? Well it won't be blonde for long. Soon it will be TEAL!
But yeah, I've put the lightener in it, and I've missed some spots, so I have sandy hair, with what looks to be light brown highlights/lowlights (I don't know the correct term for hair stuff all the time).
While I wait for my hair to dry...it's just getting bigger. How is it that big? I didn't even know I had that much hair. It's also really really tangled, and painful.
This bleaching kit, it burns. I accidentally got some on the back of my neck, and it burnt more than the rice from the other day.
I am back! Miss me?

I was finishing my hair; I'm now out of bleach. And my hair will be dead. I also think I look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.



No comments:

Post a Comment