18 February 2012

I'm Acting Almost Like a Grown Up

I had to go to the bank today. I had to open my own checking account, since my other bank is only in northern Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, and DC. It's not exactly handy if I live in New York for the time being, until I move to California. Oh you didn't know that? (Even if you did I'm still telling you) In July I shall be moving to a place far far away called California, where I will attend school in the magical district of North Hollywood. Yep, I'm going to be a college kid. Fun times ahead (referring to the trip out there with all of the awesome people not in my life at the current moment). I am going to study...*drum roll please*... FILM MAKING!
Well anywhich, after finding a bank and opening my new checking and savings accounts I found an Asian convenience store! It reminded me so much of my BEEF and all the awesome Asian stuff she uses and feeds me. Yeah, the grown up part of that is that I went back there for my grocery shopping. I didn't really buy a lot of groceries, but I did buy enough food to last me a week or so. I still have 3 boxes of ramen to eat that I brought up here with me. Grocery shopping, that's very grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment