26 February 2012

Best Job EVAR!

I kinda love my job. Not the fact that it might be over soon, but just the job in general.
To start off, you might need a little background. I  have college instincts, specifically the ones that say if there is free food, then you should eat as much as possible, even more sometimes. So in this line of work there is a lot of food. At all the sets I've gone to, breakfast and lunch have been provided along with snacks throughout the entire day. That's a lot of food. We even get lunch in the office. This is a good job for me. Plenty of food. I might actually gain weight  with this job! (Little note: I've been 5'8" and 120 pounds since I was 14, never changed).


Another thing is the awesome people I get to work with. There's Bobert, who is just chill, Steve (not the internet) who is Steve, Matt who doesn't give a shit what people think, the ever-charming Cameron who wears tee shirts in February and a giant coat and scarf, and Rufus who is a Rufus. I can't explain this guy. He's so different from every person in the world. This guy is crazy, but in a good way. Never shuts up, but he always has something interesting/funny/awesome/cool to say. He has really fluffy dark brown hair, like how mine used to be in the extremely humid summer. He has been pretty much everywhere, and likes to live out in the country. Like real country. Log-cabin in the middle of nowhere style. This dude has been fucking everywhere, gone to school in France, hitchhiked through Ireland, and gone all through South America. Who is this guy?
There was also cake. I mean cake. It was the (I don't know what she does) girl's birthday. We had a cake for her. But we had to distract her. So naturally Rufus does a banging good job at it. He pretty much had her distracted going on tangent off of tangents until their conversation had gone in about 3 circles and the homemade cake with chocolate icing appeared. It was good cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment