12 March 2012

Why did the intern cross the road? To feed the meter.

RAWR! NO MORE BREAKS! I've been really lazy lately... Not really felt like sitting down and writing. I had no qualms with sitting down and watching Gintama and The IT Crowd though. I honestly didn't know if I was even going to be working or living here in New York after February. You see, the project for HBO ended, since apparently after a pilot in a series a location department is not such a big deal. So locations works for months ahead of time, and only the first bit of actual production, then they just keep some scouts/assistants around just in case someone needs to find the nearest French Restaurant. But I paid my rent for March since I'd be working for the first 2 weeks, then I figured the rest of the time could be like a stay-cation. Haha...right.
I got a new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment