26 March 2012

Ain't That A "B" With An Itch

I fornicating hate my job. It sucks. I'll get over it. I'm leaving in a little less than a week. I just have to find the best way to say "by the way I won't be here next week, or ever after that." I'm really going to miss NYC. I've grown to love it here. Ah well. France here I come!
I don't expect much out of my job. This is a real internship, so I know I'm not paid, but I didn't expect to be paying to work for them! I had to buy my own lunch because I wasn't in the office when they ordered, and they haven't paid me back yet. Also I had to get Starbucks for my boss. $5.93 for a soy cappuccino with vanilla, and I haven't been paid back. Aileen the coordinator lent me $20 for a taxi home, and it came to $21. Yeah, I'm probably making a good choice in not sticking around to be their delivery girl.
But the most awesome thing by far, that almost makes up for the suckiness of the job. Meagan Good is playing the lead role in this show, Notorious. Meagan Good. One of the D.E.B.S.!!! A DEB! OH MY GOSH! Yeah that's kind of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment