20 March 2012

No Power

The fucking power is out in my apartment. Now what am I doing squandering my precious battery of my laptop? Not to worry, I'm at Starbucks charging my laptop through an outlet and my phone through my laptop! This sucks. This place doesn't even have WiFi, so I'm using my mobile broadband. Why is the power out? I have no fucking idea. I payed my rent to ex-Roommate's aunt who signed the lease. I did everything by The Man's book, but The Man just said, "Fuck you."
Anywhich, I'm at Starbucks, hoping that no one will ask me to leave when they catch me watching Phineas and Ferb. I'll just have to make my sandwich and apple juice last until my laptop is charged.
BAh new job. I still don't like it, mostly because I don't like clothes as much as I should to enjoy the job. Although I did revel in the fact that I carried over $25,000.00 from Bergdorf across town and probably about three times as much in total since I also had to go to Gucci and Saks Fifth Avenue. I had over $4,000.00 worth of shoes in 1 bag... okay the smallest fraction of me that is a girl was in awe of the shoes. I don't mind the girls so much anymore, since apparently the younger girls are just better to talk to. Sadly we all have vowel names (Amy, Aileen, Autumn, Amelia, Olga) so we get confused. Olga calls Aileen Amelia, Aileen calls me Olga, and Autumn calls Olga Aileen. Of course I just say "yes" to whatever name nowadays because of the confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment