16 March 2012

Wow...I Guess I Was Correct on the Whole "Forever Alone" Thing

So I don't have a roommate anymore. It's just me now in this tiny one room apartment. The aunt is coming and going, taking Roommate's things out. I kinda wish she'd told me she was leaving before you know leaving. But now I have my own place for the next two weeks before I leave.
I don't want to think about leaving. I'm going to miss this place, even though I've only lived here for a month and a half. I love it here. My friends tried to persuade me to go to college here instead of California, but since I've now been "officially" accepted to the college of my hopes and dreams, it's a little too late to back out. Plus I really love L.A. That might just be one of the worst things about my new job in costumes/wardrobe. Everyone I work with hates L.A. while I love it. The ever charming Cameron said I was lucky to live out there. Steve (not the Internet) merely said "Ah...lucky kid." The guys seem to think I'm going to enjoy my time in California, while the girls I work with now (yes all girls blech) find L.A. dull and overrated. That might be the worst thing about my new job, that I won't really be able to talk to them. Maybe the whole having to go through every Seventeen   magazine from 1995 is worse, but at least I can entertain myself with the reviews of Toy Story and tearing up the "bookmarks" to make interesting puzzles while no one is looking.
Yeah I'm not appreciating the whole "Fashion" business. I don't like it, and I don't think I ever have, but now I strongly dislike it. Of course after walking around Central Park East to pick up catalogs from all the high-end stores, I began to despise it.


I wanna go back to locations...

No comments:

Post a Comment