10 June 2012

Reasons I Love Shane (L Word)


Shane McCutchceon is a fictional character on The L Word, which to put in simple terms is a lesbian sex show. It is more than that, but that is the easiest way to say it, because the show itself is sex with the viewers. Watching each episode makes you realize things about yourself that you never realized, makes things happen inside you without you realizing it until it's too late. This show leaves the viewer fucked, high and dry. Few people can watch it without connecting to something. For me, it's Dana, but this is about Shane, the crazy mother-fucker who...well here's a list.
  • Unconditional love for her friends
  • Has anyone's back
  • Gay, but doesn't need to be proud because the world fucking loves her
  • Can sit there doing nothing, but still looks fucking endearing
  • Doesn't try, but succeeds in making EVERYONE fall in love with her
  • Makes all of her friends look beautiful
  • A philosopher that anyone can understand
  • Is the only person who can pull off driving a truck
  • Will listen to anyone's problems without judgement
  • Completely bad ass
  • She will not stand for anyone fucking up their life, even if she doesn't always take her own advice
  • Genuinely cares about people
  • Can be the most entertaining person only by placing glow-stick jewelry while seeming to be daydreaming, but actually listening to everything that is being said to her and processing it like a genius
  • Loves people forever
  • I need a life because the most perfect person in my opinion exists only in a television show that was ended in 2009
  • Always looks amazing
  • The only honest person in the world
  • I wish I was more like her (not the extreme drug thing, but the confidence things along with others)
  • Seems to understand everything
  • Tries to make people understand others
  • Extremely cool no matter what
  • Tells the most adorable stories
  • Does whatever she can to help
Yeah, I'm in love with a fictional character. Well not really. I just really love Shane, and The L Word, and everything about it even though it is nothing but drama. I guess fictional drama is livable because I only have to deal with it inside my head where it doesn't survive for long/consecutive periods of time. So this is just too much to deal with for a long time. You can probably tell that my list got a little bit...meh...halfway through. I can't remember what I was talking about, and the title is just distracting me. Oh androgyny.

No comments:

Post a Comment