06 June 2012

Be Prepared!

Yeah, I think I'm just about the best procrastinator in the world, but this time I had (sort of) an excuse. You know with the whole, graduating from high school (officially) thing. Yeah that's not a very good excuse to not write about Leslie and Richard. Maybe this will redeem me: I have been interacting with humans! Mostly just my friends, but some of them are the people I'm forced to interact with because of a stupid thing called "alphabetical order." I don't mind order, I just don't like the people I'm forced to be around from my school. BUT I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT ANYMORE! So like I said, I've been around people. Actually the majority of people I was with (by number of people, not amount of time with each person) were my inspiration for Richard. I've been subconsciously observing them. Richard (yeah the name, and the fact that he's really tall and athletic and his nickname "Big Dick"), David (there is not a single drop of fiction in that character, he is real), Mark (the guy with hair), Braxton (the rich bastard), and Matt (the sweet one who will be the last to know). Yeah, they all get credit for inspiring the character of Dick.
So yeah. I'm going to write you guys a story! I won't give up on my deadline, I just have to actually research for the rest of "Big Dick, Little Dyke" and I am just way too lazy to do it right now. I'll write you guys a bit of a fairy tale (honestly I'm thinking of Moriarty right now and Sir Boastalot). Anywhich, I won't be writing it until after my CT scan today. Want to know about that? I'm sure you don't, but I'm going to write about it anyway. I'm getting a CT scan (or CAT scan, I don't know the difference, but they said both so I'm just confuzzled) of my skull today to see if I've grown enough bone from my bone grafting in December to do the second surgery. Surgery on what? My skull of course. Well my jaw-ish area. I'm missing two teeth (my upper lateral incisors), but they just never grew in so my dentist pulled my baby-teeth when I was 10 and said I could deal with it with when I was 18. Well I've been 18 for a while, and apparently I didn't have enough bone for the TITANIUM ROOT THEY HAVE TO SCREW INTO MY SKULL, so they had to do a bone grafting. So to recap, I had to get a portion of my skull separated, then a growth stimulant was stuck in there, 6 months later I get to have them DRILL INTO THE BONE I SPENT ALL THAT TIME GROWING, and then 4-6 months after that I get a tooth slapped on there. I didn't even include the heavy pain medications they have to put me on for that. Wow this is going on forever. Little information about me: I'm allergic to pain killers, well Acetaminophen actually, but I have a low tolerance for Ibuprofen, and I have to take arthritis medicine for pain, but for things like sugery...I get narcotics! Yeah, this shit will be fun to read when I'm recuperating.
Anywhich, expect some kind of heart-something fairy tale after I get my CT scan. It might be a little crazy, any kind of scan of my skull seems to affect my brain. I can't walk a straight line after X-Rays, not since my orthodontist apparently used me to learn how her new X-Ray machine worked.
RAWR! I NEED TO STOP RANTING ON AND ON!
But readers, I would like to leave you with one thing: Don't you forget about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment