29 May 2012

This Could Be A Public Service Announcement

Hello friends, Romans, followers, victims of shameless advertising, email receivers, and random viewers. I really don't feel like writing anything this week or ever, but don't worry; I won't break the chain. I'm actually kind of hungry while I'm writing this and if it breaks off and makes no sense for a bit, that means I probably got up to eat some brownies and came back to write later. Or I'm just playing a game of phone-tag with my parents, like I just was. But there is now a promise of food in my VERY near future! That makes me happy.
Back to the point I was ORIGINALLY going to make. I don't feel like writing. It's like how JennaMarbles doesn't feel like cleaning her room, and I will say that I have tried a great number of things instead of both writing and cleaning my room. My room is quite a bit of a hot mess. Almost as hot as this mess. Yeah, I'm just spamming you guys. That's the main thing I like to do instead of cleaning my room and writing. I've been baking, eating, finding out that I subconsciously horde food, learning that I dislike people more than I thought I did, using the servants entrance at work, sleeping in a closet, playing with shoes, and graduating high school yet again. I don't like high school.
Got off-track again. I don't think I can write the next part of "Big Dick Little Dyke" yet. This is because the next part is going to be the continuation of Richard going through the music on Leslie's iPod. I haven't been doing my research. I just don't listen to that much lesbian music. Well I do, but it's not for her character. I'm not talking about my taste in music right now.
So anywhich, you guys might get something from Leslie's point of view. I'm kind of tired of writing from a guy's perspective. I thought it would be easy, you know: sex, women, how to combine them. Damn it, I had to make him difficult. Oh well, maybe I'll just throw some random stuff at the all powerful Steve and tell you to be happy with it. I'm hungry. BROWNIES!
Okay then, it is settled. I'll do my musical research later, and have Richard's part ready next week.
Say, "BYE SPIDERMAN!"
Well actually Batman is the one in my room.

BYE BATMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment