17 May 2012

Red Ones Bring You Up, Blue Ones Bring You Down

Are they fucking kidding me? Seriously? Here is a rant. I am not writing. Well I am writing, but this shit is real. Holy Fucking Shit is it real.
So my whole purpose for going to New York all that time ago was to work for the Coen Brothers on their new film, but that didn't work out. Then I got a job working on The Corrections and Notorious. The Corrections is not going to air.
Seriously, I spent six weeks working on that pilot. I worked for the most awesome people I have ever known. I drove around New York City for that show. I got paid to work on that show. And now they are not going to show it because HBO thinks the viewers would not be able to handle the jumping back and forth between the decades that goes on through the plot. Seriously? IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! There was rain, and a set, they were going to buy a house for the rest of the shots in Gary's house, they paid me over $2500 in the six weeks I worked there. Why did this happen? Why are they putting out yet another cop drama? WHY? Notorious had better make it, or heads will roll. Probably mine. Well actually more like implode from the disappointments of my life.

To explain the title, you need to watch St. Trinian's. I've had awesomeness today: getting my hair dyed the colour of a TARDIS (accidentally, it was supposed to be purple), I watched Bernadette and Howard get married on The Big Bang Theory and getting my car resurrected from an exploded 18-year-old fuel pump. Sadly it had to be followed by this tragedy as I decided to Google any possible preview for the show I worked on. I fornicating hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment