11 April 2012

IMA WRITE SOMETHING

Since I live in the most boring place I can imagine, I shall use this blog to WRITE!!! Big shock right there, eh? No I am not Canadian. My uncle is, and my mum kind of....Where am I? GOT IT!
So I'm going to start writing (again), but actually try to finish what I start. My few followers besides myself know of my writing, hehe...writing groupies! That was creepy, even for me.
So I'll write my little stories and let THE WORLD OF THE INTERWEBS see them! I'm scared of people copying what I'm going to write and stealing it, so I just won't use my good stuff, just some general things that I don't care about. My real friends can see my writing that I am really proud of (in a way).
Sadly though, my little stories all turn out to be gay...even if I purposefully make them straight, my brain twists it while I'm writing so it just doesn't work out the way I planned it. Ah well, no romance stories for me if I can help it.
RAWR! I'm bored. I also have no friends. I mean I have friends, I just never see them. You see, they go to school, or they live far away, or they work, or they don't have time, or they just don't like me at all. So it seems like I just live in a bubble by myself and have no life, so I just plug in my headphones and blast music while I dance like no one is watching (because I am forever alone).
BUT BUT BUT I promised myself I would start writing! I told the amazing Rufus that I would start writing! I told no one else about my plans for writing! I am now telling THE WORLD OF THE INTERWEBS about my plans for writing!
If I don't post something once a week (each Wednesday) while I am stuck here, an evil faerie will haunt my dreams and reduce my chances of ever finding a four-leaf clover.

2 comments:

  1. YES CHILD. GO FORTH AND WRITE!! YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!! OR LEFT!! Hahaha. I hope you got that, or else we can't be friends anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I GOTS IT, BEEF! I shall write! And if my post is not up by the time JennaMarbles's video is, then you have every right to yell at me and tell me I am a failure just like my relatives do!

    ReplyDelete